As most of you know, I am behind. Not just on reading but actually writing out the book reviews of what I have read over the past year or so! This is very bad. After all, what’s the point of having a book review blog if I don’t post book reviews.
Thankfully, I’ve been using Goodreads to at least log and rate what I’ve read. I have a list. The fun part is trying to remember all the little things I’ve liked and disliked about books. I also need to give a shout to my BFF, Zombilicious. For my birthday last year, she gave me a “Book Lover’s Journal” specifically made for me to jot down this stuff. It’s small enough for me to carry in my handbag and I was able to write down a few books. I will probably start with those. For the rest, I may just have to re-read them… I can’t decide…
On the Docket for Review:
- Count of Monte Cristo, Alexander Dumas
- Seductive Poison, Debra Layton
- Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
- Rumspringa, Tom Shachtman
- The Martian, Andy Weir
- Stardust, Neil Gaimen
- The Exorcist, William Peter Blatty
- Howl’s Moving Castle, Diana Wynne Jones
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams
If there is something you’d like to see a review for before others, let me know! Send a tweet to @Owl8bit and I’ll see what I can do!