Here is a quick list to the books I’ve read this year:
psst… click the red rating to go the reviews…
1. Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles, #1) by Gena Showalter. Read in February. 2/5 stars.
2. Silent Spring by Rachel Carson. Read in March, part of college reading. 4/5 stars.
3. Tell-All by Chuck Palahniuk. Read in April. 3/5 stars.
4. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. Read in May. 4/5 stars.
5. Hell House by Richard Matheson. Read in June. 3/5 stars.
6. Thr3e by Ted Dekker. Read in June. 5/5 stars.
7. Yes Please by Amy Poehler. Read in July. 5/5 stars.
8. Deadline by Mira Grant. Read in July. 4/5 stars.
9. Armada by Ernest Cline. Read in July. 2/5 stars.
10. Blackout by Mira Grant. Read in October. 4/5 stars.
11. Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs. Read in November. 3/5 stars.
12. Micro by Michael Crichton. Read in December. 4/5 stars.