Here is a quick list to the books I’ve read this year:
psst… click the red rating to go the reviews…
- Count of Monte Cristo, Alexander Dumas. Read in January and February. 5/5 stars.
- Seductive Poison, Debra Layton. Read in March. part of college reading. 4/5 stars.
- Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen. Read in April. 3.5/5 stars.
- Rumspringa, Tom Shachtman. Read in April. part of college reading. 3/5 stars.
- The Martian, Andy Weir. Read in May. 5/5 stars.
- Stardust, Neil Gaimen. Read in May. 4/5 stars
- The Exorcist, William Peter Blatty. Read in May. 3/5 stars.
- Howl’s Moving Castle, Diana Wynne Jones. Read in June. 4/5 stars.
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams. Read in December. 5/5 stars.
1. Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles, #1) by Gena Showalter. Read in February. 2/5 stars.